What type of user or customer information we stores?
1. Your contact details such as customer name, email address, Dane Diagnostics Laboratory.in account password, phone number and shipping address
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by Dane Diagnostics Laboratory.in but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (PayU, HDFC, CC AVenue). Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" which ensure the highest standard of safety and security for your information.
What we do with user or customer information?
1. We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third party.
2. User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
1. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
2. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: http://dane-diagnostics.com/